WORKERS' COMPENSATION PROGRAM OF TALLAHASSEE ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC
With 24 board-certified orthopedic surgeons participating in the Workers’ Compensation Program, we have a committed team that is eager to assist you in the case management process. Our team will help you from the initial phone call to scheduling your injured worker and ensuring the care and management of your case is handled promptly. Our staff maintains hospital affiliations with Capital Regional Medical Center and Tallahassee Memorial Hospital in Tallahassee as well as hospital affiliations in the regional communities we serve.
Our workers’ compensation service offerings include:
- A dedicated Workers’ Compensation team who communicates with patients, adjusters, case managers and employers.
- 24 Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
- 6 Physicians Specializing in Pain Management or Sports Medicine
- Quick and convenient access with two Tallahassee offices and our five regional offices throughout North Florida and South Georgia.
- On-site services for X-ray, MRI, Orthotics & Prosthetics, Physical Therapy, Pain Management, and Behavioral Health.
- Urgent appointments within 24 hours
- Partnerships with multiple Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Comprehensive Exams, One Time Changes, and Independent Medical Exams / Second Opinions
- Timely follow-up care
- Same day work status reports (DWC-25)
- Exam notes and reports that meet all legal requirements and are generated within 48 hours after exam.