Foot & Ankle
Imagine the disappointment when your favorite activity—dancing a waltz, walking around the mall, or cheering your school to victory—becomes impossible because of a foot or ankle injury. From the moment you learn to walk, you expect your feet and ankles to support your weight and keep you mobile. In essence, the foot and ankle are the body’s foundation. These comparatively small structures must withstand tremendous weight bearing forces, and at the same time, be of such intricate and complex structural design to provide the mechanical advantage necessary for everyday movements.
Whether you incur a common sprain, complex fracture, or the effects of wear and tear, these important bones deserve expert care. The foot and ankle surgeons at Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic (TOC) are board certified and fellowship-trained for the foot and ankle.
When pain or injury strikes your foundation, Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic (TOC) is here with dedicated, skillful foot and ankle specialists to get you back on your feet.
Foot and Ankle Conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis/Rupture
- Reconstructive techniques following acute trauma, complex fractures
- Ankle Sprain and Instability
- Repair of Neuromas
- Calcaneal (Heel) Fractures
- Rheumatologic and other arthritic conditions
- Forefoot Deformities, including painful bunions, claw toes and hammertoes
- Routine foot care
- Heel spur (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Stress and injury among high-performance athletes
- Ligament repair
- Wound care
- Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot