Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic (TOC) physicians are committed to helping you achieve and maintain optimal bone, joint, and muscle health and movement as quickly as possible. Our orthopedic physicians combine experience and compassion to deliver quality care to each patients - specializing in conditions affecting the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow, joint, hand and wrist.
Our highly-trained orthopedic physicians have extensive expertise in:
- Treating ligament, cartilage or tendon injuries or arthritis in the hips, knees, hands and other upper extremities.
- Repairing fractures, such as broken limbs, collarbones or kneecaps.
- Revising earlier, unsuccessful surgeries—no matter when or where the earlier procedure was performed.
While each of our orthopedic surgeons specialize in the latest in minimally invasive surgical techniques—which result in less pain and faster healing than traditional surgery—at TOC, our physicians believe in pursuing non-surgical approaches first in most cases. Regardless of your orthopedic issue, you can take comfort in knowing that our physicians are experts in diagnosing and treating a wide array of orthopedic conditions.
General Orthopedic Conditions:
- Injuries, trauma, fractures and conditions of the hip, pelvis, knee and shoulder
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis of the hip, knee and shoulder joints
- Hip and shoulder impingement
- Shoulder labral injuries and tears
- Cartilage injuries
- Ligament injuries, tear and instability
- Degeneration of cartilage under the knee
- Frozen shoulder/adhesive capsulitis
- Rotator Cuff injuries and conditions
- Bone and joint infection
- Bone Cyst