Workers' Compensation Program of Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic
With 18 orthopedic surgeons participating in the Workers' Compensation Program, we have a committed team that is eager to assist you in the case management process. Our team will help you from the initial phone call to scheduling your injured worker and ensuring the care and management of your case is handled promptly. Our staff maintains hospital affiliations with Capital Regional Medical Center and Tallahassee Memorial Hospital in Tallahassee as well as hospital affiliations in the satellite communities we serve.
Our workers‘ compensation service offerings include:
- A dedicated Workers’ Compensation Liaison who communicates with patients, adjusters, case managers and employers.
- 17 Board-Certified Orthopedic Physicians
- On-site services for MRI and Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Partners with two Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Comprehensive exams
- Timely follow-up care
- Appointments same day or within 24 hours
- Same day work status reports (DWC-25)
- Exam notes and reports that meet all legal requirements, generated within 48 hours after exam.
- Quick and convenient access with two Tallahassee offices and satellite offices throughout North Florida and South Georgia.
How to Refer a Patient
If you are a Workers' Compensation Adjustor or Nurse Case Manager, please contact our Workers' Compensation Liaison, Fran Kahn at WorkComp@tlhoc.com.