TOC Upgrades to New Electronic Medical Records System
In our effort to continue to provide high quality patient care, we will be transitioning to a new computer system on December 5th, 2017. During this transition you may experience any of the following:
- Longer wait times
- Extended visit with provider or staff
- Interrupted patient flow
Due to this conversion, our walk-in clinic, TOC NOW will be running at a limited capacity for the next few weeks. Starting 12/5 we are asking our patients to use TOC NOW for acute injuries only. We thank you for your patience during the implementation of this new change.
About the Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic and its Foundation
For over 35 years, TOC has provided the highest quality orthopedic and sports medicine care in North Florida and South Georgia. TOC staff include 22 physicians with more than 200 employees, including PA’s, ARNP’s, RN’s, Certified Athletic Trainers, Certified Orthotics and an extensive support team of medical and technical assistants. TOC provides a comprehensive Sports Medicine Program, a Regional Concussion Center, MRI services, an Orthotics and Prosthetics Division, Physical Therapy and an Outpatient Surgery Center.
In the News
- TOC Upgrades to New Electronic Medical Records System
- Thanksgiving Holiday Closings
- Welcome, Dr. Hewitt!
- Physician Leaving Practice
- TOC Now Change: Same Day Appointments
- Now Offering Complimentary Valet Parking
- Memorial Day
- Walk-In Clinic, TOC Now Change of Hours
- 2016 Outstanding Employee of the Year Award
- Tobacco and Musculoskeletal Health
- Welcome Dr. Bryant!
- No Regrets
- Concussions: Don’t Let Your Guard Down!
- 2015 Martin Shipman Award of Excellence
- Pain Relief During The Winter
- Ankle Sprains: Preventing and Treating an Injury
- Preparing for the Fall
- Chiles baseball hosts TOC Tournament of Champions
- Leon County, Big Bend Pop Warner Certified by USA Football as a Heads Up Football Program
- Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic Hires Preeminent Expert in Concussion Management