Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic Plans New Clinic
Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic is proud to announce the start of our new two-story, 38,000-square-foot clinic here in Tallahassee, Florida. The new facility, located at the corner of Welaunee Blvd and Fleischman Rd., will house several Orthopedic Subspecialties- including Total Joints, Spine, Pain Management, Trauma and TOC Now, our Urgent Ortho Walk-in Clinic.
“We have understood the need for more space and have been looking for the right piece of property to build on. This site provides us with everything we have been looking for and more, including growth for the future”, said Mark Didier, CEO of Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic. “Our new state-of-the-art facility will have the latest in digital X-Ray Technology, on site Physical Rehabilitation services and allow us to consolidate several of our clinics currently located across town.”
TOC engaged local EMI Architects and General Contractor, Ajax, after an extensive selection process. TOC plans on breaking ground September 2018 with construction scheduled to be completed in November 2019. Over 90 percent of the project is being built with local contractors, a very important aspect to TOC. Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic is proud of our growth and honored to be a part of Tallahassee’s medical community.
The mission of Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic is, "Helping patients live healthy lives through exceptional orthopedic service and compassionate care."
About the Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic and its Foundation
For over 35 years, TOC has provided the highest quality orthopedic and sports medicine care in North Florida and South Georgia. TOC staff include 22 physicians with more than 200 employees, including PA’s, ARNP’s, RN’s, Certified Athletic Trainers, Certified Orthotics and an extensive support team of medical and technical assistants. TOC provides a comprehensive Sports Medicine Program, a Regional Concussion Center, MRI services, an Orthotics and Prosthetics Division, Physical Therapy and an Outpatient Surgery Center.
In the News
- Welcome, Dr. Babl!
- Welcome, Dr. Porter!
- Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic Plans New Clinic
- Walk-In Clinic Open 6 Days a Week
- 2017 Martin Shipman Award of Excellence
- 2017 Outstanding Employee of the Year
- TOC Now Has Moved!
- Pediatric Idiopathic Scoliosis Clinic
- Welcome, Dr. Zirgibel!
- TOC Upgrades to New Electronic Medical Records System
- Welcome, Dr. Hewitt!
- Physician Leaving Practice
- TOC Now Change: Same Day Appointments
- Now Offering Complimentary Valet Parking
- Walk-In Clinic, TOC Now Change of Hours
- 2016 Outstanding Employee of the Year Award
- Tobacco and Musculoskeletal Health
- Welcome Dr. Bryant!
- No Regrets
- Concussions: Don’t Let Your Guard Down!
- 2015 Martin Shipman Award of Excellence
- Pain Relief During The Winter
- Ankle Sprains: Preventing and Treating an Injury
- Preparing for the Fall
- Chiles baseball hosts TOC Tournament of Champions
- Leon County, Big Bend Pop Warner Certified by USA Football as a Heads Up Football Program
- Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic Hires Preeminent Expert in Concussion Management