News & Events
Athletic Trainers Serve a critical - but often misunderstood - role in the delivery of medical care
As part of National Athletic Trainers month, here at TOC we are proud to have 21 certified athletic trainers who play a critical role in the delivery of medical care while having a huge impact on the patient experience. Check out this article to understand the full scope and invaluable services that athletic trainers provide-
About the Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic and its Foundation
For over 35 years, TOC has provided the highest quality orthopedic and sports medicine care in North Florida and South Georgia. TOC staff include 22 physicians with more than 200 employees, including PA’s, ARNP’s, RN’s, Certified Athletic Trainers, Certified Orthotics and an extensive support team of medical and technical assistants. TOC provides a comprehensive Sports Medicine Program, a Regional Concussion Center, MRI services, an Orthotics and Prosthetics Division, Physical Therapy and an Outpatient Surgery Center.
In the News
- Athletic Trainers Serve a critical - but often misunderstood - role in the delivery of medical care
- Join us for “A Concussion Discussion” given by Dr. Burkhart at Lively Technical Center
- 2016 Outstanding Employee of the Year Award
- Tobacco and Musculoskeletal Health
- Welcome Dr. Bryant!
- No Regrets
- Concussions: Don’t Let Your Guard Down!
- 2015 Martin Shipman Award of Excellence
- Pain Relief During The Winter
- Ankle Sprains: Preventing and Treating an Injury
- Preparing for the Fall
- Chiles baseball hosts TOC Tournament of Champions
- Leon County, Big Bend Pop Warner Certified by USA Football as a Heads Up Football Program
- Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic Hires Preeminent Expert in Concussion Management