Clerical Support Float position available to provide administrative support in all clerical departments.
– One (1) year prior medical office experience required
Patient Financial Services Specialist
– Must have high school diploma or equivalent education
– Must have at least one (1) year of prior work experience in a medical office
Please check back at a later time.
– Must be a certified or registered MA, LPN or ATC with current Florida license, or eligible
– Prior relevant work experience in a medical office, supporting surgeons, physicians or other allied health professionals preferred
Clinical Support Supervisor
– Must possess a clinically related certification such as: CMA, LPN, ATC, or RT(R) with valid Florida license, or eligible and meet one of the following:
– Associates Degree required and at least three (3) years of related medical experience supporting physicians
– Bachelor’s Degree and/or three (3) years supervisory experience in a medical setting preferred
Salary commensurate with relevant professional experience. Excellent benefits package included.
Requirements for Remote Employees:
– Must be able to perform work at a dedicated work space with limited interruption or distraction, and high speed internet capability (25Mbps download and 10Mbps upload internet speed per user or per device).
– Modem must be reachable by ethernet cable to plug into computer.
– Some sound dampening where you will be working to avoid echoing.
– Must live in reasonable driving distance to Tallahassee, FL for on-site required trainings and meetings (as needed). Equipment provided for local employees.
Insurance Specialist position available to ensure timely collections of insurance claims, including workers’ compensation, commercial, managed care, federal and state agencies, and other third party payers.
– At least two (2) years of prior similar work experience in a medical billing/collections office required